It is possible to keep track of your progress by checking the list in the Trust section. Red indicators mean the task is incomplete. The Trust has the following checklist.
- You should complete all the fields under info and contact in your profile.
- If you are married and live in a community property state, you need to invite your spouse to create a Tomorrow account.
- In the family badge, name all the family members you want to be connected to.
- Confirm your heirs, starting with your spouse, registered domestic partner or partner in a civil union and moving onto your kids.
- A backup trustee must be named in roles. (You will be your own initial trustee.) After receiving the invitation, that person must accept the role.
- Start an inventory of all the tangible items you want to leave to your heirs (or named individuals) in belongings
- Under assets, add your accounts including bank, investment, and insurance.