Contact each financial institution and ask for a Transfer on Death (TOD) form. You can typically put the name of your trust, the name of your trustee.

Otherwise, your trustee will have to contact those institutions and complete the paperwork after you pass away. 

Feel free to reach out with questions or feedback:

Did this answer your question?