Yes. Non-U.S. citizens who are residents of U.S. states can create Wills enforceable in those states.  However, if you have property located in a foreign country, it may be best to execute a Will under the laws of that country to specifically apply to those foreign assets.

Feel free to reach out with questions or feedback:

Did this answer your question?